COVID 19 INFORMATION PAGE – KEEPING EVERYONE SAFE
Employees: Before beginning a scheduled shift, all Druthers employees go through a comprehensive Covid-19 Screening to ensure that each employee is healthy, happy, and ready for action!
Customers: Customers are not required to go through a Covid-19 Screening at Druthers. However, we would ask that if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms that you forego a visit to Druthers and follow CDC/NYS/DOH guidelines on testing and self-quarantine:
- Fever (100.4° F/37.8° C or higher as measured by an oral thermometer)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Head or muscle aches
- Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting
Personal Protective Equipment
Employees: Druthers provides its employees with an unlimited number of protective face coverings and disposable rubber gloves. All employees are required to wear gloves and protective face coverings while working.
Customers: Customers who visit Druthers must wear a protective face covering any time they are not seated (e.g., walking to your table, walking to the restroom, etc.). If a customer arrives at Druthers and does not have a protective face covering, Druthers will provide a protective face covering free of charge.
Cleaning and Sanitizing
Tables/Chairs – tables and chairs are cleaned and sanitized before we open for service and in between every customer visit.
Silverware – silverware is sanitized before and after each use and is “rolled” (wrapped in a clean napkin) by an employee who is wearing a fresh set of disposable rubber gloves. Your hands will be the only hands in direct contact with your silverware.
Disposable Menus – our menus (beer, wine, and food) are provided to you in a single-use disposable format.
Hand Sanitizer – there are bottles of hand sanitizer located on every table and at the entrances and exits to Druthers.
Indoor and Outdoor Seating Options
To ensure proper social distancing, we cannot offer standing-room in any of our locations at this time.
Bar Stools – we have reduced the number of bar stools that we offer by 50%, and our bar stools are now in groups of two. Each group of two bar stools is positioned at least 6 feet apart from other bar stool groupings. Parties of greater than two people (up to 6) may pull groups of bar stools together.
Dining Rooms – our tables in the dining room are at least 6 feet apart from one another, and our seating capacity is reduced by 50% of our pre-COVID capacity.
– we have quite a bit of outdoor seating at each of our locations. All tables are located at least 6 feet from one another, and we have provided ample room to move around without infringing on another guest’s space.
We are accepting a limited number of reservations for all inside and outside seating. Reservations can be made by clicking here, by calling the location you’re interested in visiting or emailing the location of your choice. Please use the following email addresses:
Saratoga – firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenectady – email@example.com
Reservations are not required! We utilize a digital waitlist that allows customers to put in their names and receive a text as soon as their table is ready.
Where Do I Wait For My Table?
- Saratoga – you can take a stroll up and down Broadway or take a quick tour of Congress Park while you wait.
- Schenectady – you can order a beer and sit on the docks in the harbor, lay down in the grass in the amphitheater, or relax on one of the picnic tables set up just a stone’s throw from our front door.
- Albany – you can order a beer and relax in one of the twenty or so Adirondack chairs that we have placed in our outdoor dining area.
Your call is very important to us, and we are sorry if we missed your call. If you can’t get through due to heavy call volume and you have a question about something other than reservations, please don’t hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We closely monitor emails and will get back to you as soon as possible.